Saturday 30 January 2016

Most Romantic Hindi Songs

Most Romantic Hindi Songs

Beautiful songs that will touch your heart anytime.

The Top TenXW

1VoteETum Hi Ho - Aashiqui 2
This song must be on top of the listM+869
This song is really nice. This is the best song of this list. It must be on top - kormoM+114
The best song that has ever been released in Bollywood is this one. What an admirable and heart touching song is this. It always gives us heart touching feeling whenever we listen to it.M+33
Awesome songs.. Deserve to be at number 1Mnew
V699 CommentsUListen to Sample
2VoteEPehla Nasha - Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander
Awesome romantic song!
For everyone's first love this one should be on top. It should not be left out as it delieveres the exact emotions of a true Lover!M+523
It is one of the most most romantic song. It makes us feel like heaven. No more words for song. Just love it.M+213
One of the view Hindi songs I love. And by view (air quotes) I mean not more than ten! This eternal masterpiece ought to be at top. Period.M+53
This has to be #1.. There's been no other song as beautifully written, composed or sung as this oneMnew
V181 CommentsUListen to Sample
3VoteEJab Koi Baat Bigad Jaye
Beautiful song for couples. I love it.M+18
I love this song very much it's heart touchy songM+11
It was the amazing song for all love birds...M+8
Very lovely songMnew
V132 Comments
4VoteEMere Haath - Fanaa
The best romantic song ever. Every time I listen that song it makes me sentimental.M+121
This is the best romantic song of Bollywood! Tum hi ho is also awesome, but doesn't even come close to mere haath mein. Mere haath mein should be first.M+4
Very touching and outstanding song. It should be number 1 in list really love it.M+4
Better than tum hi ho - JefinMnew
V157 CommentsUListen to Sample
5VoteEDo Dil - Pardes
Awesome song sung by kumar sonu.. Touches your heart..M+332
I love this song... So soft song it isM+161
This is a lovely sweet cool songM+6
Love with this songMnew
V67 CommentsUListen to Sample
6VoteETujhey Dekha Toh Yeh - DDLJ
The best song in Bollywood... Beautiful screenplayM+286
Really not like a common people like the song but like this song as a loverM+150
I think this song is most romantic song of bollywood..sung by none other than my favorite singer Kumar sanu... He has so many romantic songs that... No one can imagine about..M+12
Best best best best ever romantic songMnew
V70 Comments
7VoteETum Se Hi - Jab We Met
Best song ever... Brilliance redefined... Cheers to Mohit Chauhan... The video too is awesome...M+344
Sizzling chemistry and gorgeous musicM+170
I cry every damn time I hear dis song... So beautiful lines...M+161
It's really nice I like this song very much.Mnew
V136 CommentsUListen to Sample
8VoteEEhsaan Tera Hoga Mujh Par - Junglee
Great song by mohd rafi. Unbeatable melody. Deserves to be number one without a doubtM+181
This has been my favourite song throughout my life. It deserves to be number one because of its unparalleled melody and composition.M+66
One of the best song of mine and also because of rafi sahab this is my favouriteM+71
Love this song a lotMnew
V44 CommentsUListen to Sample
9VoteETu Hi Re - Bombay
A romantic sound track by A R Rahman sung by Hari Haran it plunges your heart deep.M+374
All Time Super Hit Song and music given by Mr A. Rahman is superbM+198
I think this is the most romantic song I ever heard... So thumbs up...M+161
It's my favorite song..Mnew
V97 CommentsUListen to Sample
10VoteEPiya O Re Piya - Atif Aslam & Shreya Ghoshal
A very sweet and romantic song... Atif and shreya have an awesm voice..M+173
A very sweet and romantic song... I have an great feeling for this song.M+61
Love you Atif and your every song the problem is only that u belongs to Pakistan so Indians can never accept your talent but I do love youM+6
Nice song sung by AtifMnew
V63 CommentsUListen to Sample

The Newcomers

?VoteEJanam Janam - Arijit Singh - Dilwale
Most melodious track and has a pinch of retro music. The best song for every generation.M+4
Arijit has magical voice and srk has awesome acting techniques... So, I love this song!M+2
V15 Comments

The Contenders

11VoteELag Ja Gale Se - Woh Kaun Thi
The Recreation of Lag jaa Gale by Indian Pop band sanam is also a soul soothing version. I find this song the best in this list. - Garimm21M+3
It was and it is awesome and it will.M+5
It's a truly heart touching lag ja gale songM+3
Lag ja gala seMnew
V83 Comments
12VoteESaathiya - Shreya Ghoshal
THIS IS GREAT SONG. I LIKE THE SONGS BUT I LIKE VERY MUCH Shreya... I love your voiceM+18
According my info Shreya Ghoshal was has non music background. She is very primitive.M+4
People in love so I think he/she listen this song because true love never dieM+1
Nice song shreya well done keep it up babyMnew
V44 Comments
13VoteEJadu Hai Nasha Hai - Raaz
A very very romantic song reminds me of..M+100
Shreya ghoshal rocks this song. Best song everM+19
The best song tat makes me feel happy and pleasant...M+3
Awesome songMnew
V32 Comments
14VoteEJeene Laga Hoon - Atif Aslam & Shreya Ghoshal
This is one of the best love songs.. It's innocence just touches the heart n makes you want to fall in love... It's soothing n relaxingM+118
Most romantic lovely song when your innocent heart tells want to fall in loveM+4
Superb song ever! I fall in love with this song after hearing it for just one timeM+3
I love your song atif aslamMnew
V51 CommentsUListen to Sample
15VoteETujh Me Rab Dikhta Hai
Very touching and awesome song.M+135
Very touching song. For all those who love wholeheartedly, this song is for them. Really sweet and beautiful.M+3
Awesome lyrics...
Romance flowing...cute sharukh!M+4
Most touching song everMnew
V61 Comments
16VoteERaabta - Agent Vinod
This was is really heart touching n dreamy song. I just love it.. :-)M+51
What? Are you kidding me? Why is this isn't in the top ten list? Such a well written and beautifully sung song... Please guys vote for it...M+3
I love this song its very very well sung and written and it touches the bottom on my heart each time I listen to it.M+3
Such a lovely song yaar...Mnew
V55 CommentsUListen to Sample
17VoteESubhanallah From Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani
It is the most romantic song I have ever had.M+3
This song is awesome. Cheers from Brazil! !M+1
This is such a lovely song. And this song is to someone whom I love
I. Love. This songMnew
V28 Comments
18VoteEKaise Mujhe - Ghajini
Beautiful backdrop amazing moodM+65
Very Emotional and Romantic song gotta be at a better spotM+5
Wow what a song...defines true love...i love dis songM+3
It's a wonderful song and will always put you into another dimensionMnew
V29 CommentsUListen to Sample
19VoteESoniyo - Raaz 2
Sonu nigam's voice is magic! This song is perfect for dedicating to anyone. It perfectly makes up for what you want to say when you are in short of words.M+81
This beautiful song will play your hearts chordsM+46
Awesome song. Love it. It's a very romantic and heart touching song.M+2
Very good songMnew
V14 Comments
20VoteEBahara - Shreya Ghoshal
Love it to the bottom of my heart!M+35
Hey no one is here who can like this songM+5
Wow nice combination of shreya and sonamM+2
V9 CommentsUListen to Sample

No comments:

Post a Comment